Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8, 2011

Mother's day. Love you mom!
Today was sooo good. I love you, Lord. And nothing will change that. Church was great! Played drums and all. Dang, I'm no DKang; pretty rusty. But I felt so encouraged when Bryan and DK told me that I did well. Truly I thank you, to the both of you. Even though church was great, I still felt a bit of a tension in the air. I don't know what it was but I definitely felt awkward. I think it's from the lack of laughter from Bryan and DK. Lol. Your laughs mean much to the community!
Going to pick up Kristina was frikin hectic. Lol! Since when was the UCLA campus so confusing? After I picked up Tina we left for Unique LA. The convention was great! A lot of designers' clothing. Some cheap and others frikin expensive! Tina got to try on some of the clothes and asked me for advice. My advice is that blue of any shade fits you best. But when does blue never fit an Asian? Lol! My only regret is that I didn't have a camera. Damn.
On a side note. I don't know what to say. Lol. I think I'm in love. Great joke, huh? But all I can do and will do is to encourage the one I love until she is ready to accept me as I am. I am no more than a friend, which I really don't mind. I just wish that we could be a little bit more intimate. Enough to be able to vent to each other and be there to listen to each other's problems. Baby steps. I don't care if she never likes me back. I just care about being comfortable with each other.
Lately, I've been listening to Hillsong United and their songs got me to thinking. We need to sing more energetic songs. Songs about God's/Jesus' triumph. We need more happy and less sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment